Tuesday 1 May 2012

start new sem~~~

my holiday is end~~~~
but i am giving myself few days more holiday~~~
hahahahahaha~~~~
lazy lazy bum bum!!!!
left 2 day~~~my result is coming out!!!!!
i am so so so so scare and nervous!!!!
bcos this result are important to me whether i can successful graduated or not!!!
god pls bless me!!!!i must pass all!!!!
if not i am going to die!!!!
god hope u can see wat i do!!!
i really really done very hard for this exam!!!!
i hope wat i do i can actually get wat i wan!!!!
i just hope i can pass all!!!!
nothing more!!!!!

this sem is the final sem for me!!!!
i must study and work hard!!!!
i promises myself!!!!
pls dun so ka hui!!!!
keep go out and out!!
I must study hard!!!
done well in mid-term!!!!
done well in presentation!!!!
done well in assignment!!!!
and last!!!!
done well in examination!!!!!

finish charging my power!!!!
i am full of energy!!!
wat i did must is the best!!!!
will not so early gv ppl look down!!!
who i am!!!
XDXDXD
aza!!!!!fighting again!!!!!

 this holiday really make me feel so boring!!!
bcos almost the time i also stay at home!!!!
just go 1 trips only~~~that is melaka!!!



next!!!!finally we hv ji mui gathering!!!!
elisa, pcc, zhi wei, hui ling, say yen and me!!!
left 1 say ling!!!sad!!!!
hahaha~~what we do that day~~~haha~~
go out yam cha and supper!!!!

next!!!! we going back hui ling house!!!!
we overnite!!!ss-ing!!!!gossip-ing!!!!
non-stop!!!!
until the next day morning!!!
 
wow!!!
we really so geng!!!!
gt so many things to talk until cnt finish!!!lolx!!!!
keep laugh here and there!!!
fuck here and there!!!!


pic pic take by pcc!!!
like it so much!!!
hahaha!!!

hope we can 7 together like that again!!!!
but dun too over!!!
bcos it meke my sound 1 week become an old man!!!
lol!!!
love u all so much!!!!
BFF!!!!

i hope that no matter how we busy!!!
we also will contact to each other!!!
and our relationship wil get long long and long!!!!!

lastly~~~~
every times!!!!
i am going to give up somethings!!!!
but end up!!!!
that is some surprise for me!!!!
haiz!!!!!
what can i do!!!!
confuse!!!!
do not noe wat to do!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment