Sunday 17 June 2012

.............................................................

i really feel so sad so stress and disappointed recently......
too many ppl do alot of thing that make like that......
i am human................
i am a very sensitive ppl.......
once u do it to me i will remember.......
i will not ask u help me anymore...............
feel to find someone to 依靠......
i am really so so so tired................
feel to leave alone and find a place no 1 noe me!!!!!
leave alone................
i wan alone............
i feel emo..............
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.............
no 1 will noe my lonely behind the happiness.............
no 1 will understand me............
='(
human is selfish.....................
all care about themselve.............
even me too................

No comments:

Post a Comment