Tuesday 17 July 2012

what fXXX life of jun & july

really an unlucky and bad jun and july......
jun pass edi and tot july will be good for me but!!!!
mana tau july more bad!!!!!
yyyyy????
done wat also not successful!!!
done wat or say wat also is wrong!!!!
pls fast fast pass.....
i hate it so much.......
stil gt half month to go....
how i am going to survive????
shit!!!!!!
really feel to scold rude word!!!!!!
when need someone....no 1 will appear in front of u!!!!!
and the most best of friends.....keep in heart i noe wat happen can edi!!!!!
really feel so stress!!!!!
really kl is more happy and enjoy than back klang....
i think i need to bck kl less come bck klg edi....
my kl life stil left few month....
i need to enjoy my last kl life more more more with all my kl friends....
at here even my best best friends also will not noe wat my feeling....
feel sad and disappointed.....
i think is my problem.......
please sum chuey san....
dun be so childish anymore!!!
dun be so overbearing anymore!!!!
if not the ppl beside u will getting less and less!!!!!
sad and sad and sad!!!!

exam coming soon....
what should i need to do???
study hard???ply less??? stop fb???stil gt wat???
all also need stop.....
this is the most important sem for me.....
i must study hard and work hard....

god pls bless me after today wat i do also successful...
pls dun gv me so many ordeal.....
i just want a normal and happy life with no trouble and no sadness...
pls.....
pls bless my luck faster come bck.....
pls bless me pass all my 6 subject.....
pls....
i swear i will done well and be a good girl......

No comments:

Post a Comment